I have been Mrs. Baker for six years now. Being married to Steve is so wonderful. He is the best man I could ever have found. He is the best daddy to our girls. These have been the greatest six years of my life. I am so excited to see what the next six years brings. I can't believe how lucky I am to have him in my life. He is my whole world, my best friend, and my greatest strength. I love you Steve!
2 months ago
3 comments:
Happy anniversary Steve and Amy! We were thinking about you guys on Sunday. We hope it was a good one.
Happy Anniversary you guys! Hope you had a great one! Love all the cute photos! Helps that you guys are such a cute couple!
Congrats!!! We love you guys so much and love to see you both so happy together!! We can't wait to see you all next week. :)
Post a Comment