Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to Steve! We were a little sick this Father's Day, so we stayed home and took it easy. I got a few pictures of Steve and the girls kicking back and watching Barney. He's such a great sport to endure their shows. Our girls just love their daddy. Whenever he is in charge there is lots of giggling, wrestling, running, and making plenty of messes in the house. We are all so lucky to have him in our lives!


Miss London continues to be quite the ham! She loves to decorate herself in beads. She is also becoming a little climber. If there is something higher than she is, she thinks she needs to climb it. I took the below picture of her the other day while I was cleaning up the kitchen. She got up on the table all by herself and she couldn't have been any prouder. Please help! I think this child is going to do me in!!!

1 comments:

McEwen Family said...

cute photos, you have such an adorable family! Steve seems like the sweetest dad!