My little brother Jeff married Kiley on June 27th, 2009 in the Boise, ID Temple. It was a great weekend where our whole Robinson family was together for the first time in quite a while. We are so excited for Jeff and Kiley. They are a wonderful couple.
This has to be one of my favorite pictures of the weekend. Brooklyn LOVES bags, and here she was helping herself to one of the bride's maids purses that was left unattended with all the picture taking going on.
Grandpa Robinson and London
Steve and Eric. Brothers-in-law.
The Robinson Family with Kiley as the newest addition. The photographer got the best shot (as he was more centered) and so half of my head got cut off. Oh well, I guess I took one for the team!
Brooklyn and Grandma Robinson
Jeff and Kiley with all their bride's maids and groomsmen. I love the stone on the temple. So pretty.
Robinson children... Michael, Amy, Jeff, Ann, and Matt
The original Robinson Family
London and Taylor. We started this picture out with all three girls (including Brooklyn) but they didn't last long enough to get a picture. Brooklyn went out first, then Taylor was next. London was the last one standing, and she was so proud of herself. She threw her arms up in the air and started rocking back and forth on this swing. I wish I had video of it.
Aunt Susan quickly became best friends with London by feeding her a cheese stick at the reception. Behind Aunt Susan is my friend from high school, Dyanna. She lives in Boise and was able to come to the reception. I wish I would have thought to get a picture with her.
Family shot at the reception.
Another shot of the original Robinson Family at the reception.
Me and my sister Ann with her little Tay-Tay.
Kiley and Jeff ready to head out.
Logan celebrating by holding the sparkler which later burned his finger.
And they're off! It was a very special day. We love you Jeff and Kiley. Thanks for the fun weekend.
2 months ago
3 comments:
I love it! Ann's baby and London look a lot alike! So cute!! Cant believe Jeff is married isnt he 12?!?! Beautiful wedding!
Thanks for posting all those pictures and everything! Sterling and I are sad that we couldn't make it. Everyone looks so great!
cool wedding party. I love all the wedding pictures. You look fabulous by the way.
p.s. this is Sharalee
I'm on my mom's account.
Post a Comment