Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter


These are the only pictures we got of the girls in their Easter dresses because with 9:00am church, we are always in a rush to get out the door. And when we get home from church it is a mad rush to get everyone out of their church clothes. And everyone (especially me) is exhausted by then. We did have a great Easter Sunday. I love to sing the Easter hymns and to remember our Savior on this special day. We went out to Steve's parents and had a delicious Easter feast, and enjoyed being together with family. We are so blessed.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

They look so cute in their matching Easter dresses! It's one of my favorite things to see all the little girls in their new pretty dresses. Adorable!

~ann said...

Cute girls! Those dresses look really adorable on them.

Chelsey said...

I love your girls in their beautiful dresses. I need to take part in that tradition.

Crystal Foy Weber said...

I love the picture of you and your girls, so cute!

Kiley said...

these are the yellow dresses? They're adorable! love them!