Before...
After:
We finally cut our little bean's hair. We've been talking about it for a while and are so glad we finally did it. It was not an easy task, and it is still not completely done. If you know Brooklyn, you know her absolute fear of people (especially doctors) coming at her. We tried to distract her but that only works so long. It has taken a couple of nights at this haircut, and we've still got a few spots to trim up. At first Steve and I were so sad at how short her hair is, but now we love it. It's so much easier combing her hair, and it will be great for this very hot and humid weather here in Arkansas. Brooklyn looks so much older to us now. She's just growing up.
I finally got a picture of Brooklyn holding London. Yesterday Brooklyn was interested in holding London so I let her do it all she wanted. I put London in her lap and Brooklyn liked it for about 1 second, then pushed her away. Then Brooklyn signed "more" so I put London back. This went on for about 15 minutes. This morning Brooklyn wanted to hold London again. I got the camera out and Brooklyn actually cooperated and even smiled for a few shots. Major progress! I hope I get many more sweet sister shots like this.
2 months ago
6 comments:
Her hair looks so cute! I love that cut, and it looks so good on her.
I love her cute haircut and I LOVE that sweet picture of the girls together! That is so adorable and they're even both smiling at the same time, which is amazing! Good job!! ~love you all, auntie ann
I LOVE Brooklyn's haircut! It is so cute and it does make her look a lot older. Well Done! You couldn't have asked for a better picture of your girls together. It's so precious. We miss you guys and we're glad that you're enjoying your summer in Arkansas. We'll see you in 4 weeks!
That is such a cute haircut on her! You've such a beautiful girls :)
Brooklyn's hair is darling! It kind of makes me want to cut Neleah's hair! Good job getting a fabulous picture of both girls!
Cut hair cut, nice job. Your girls are so sweet. We can't wait until you move back.
Post a Comment