Wednesday, September 24, 2014

July 2014

 There was a lot of cousin time in July with the Goods visiting from California.  These fun girls enjoyed a few sleepovers at Grandma Bakers, and trips to the splash pad.  London loved every minute.

 We visited the Museum of Natural Curiosity again.

 London and Madi enjoyed some magic.  I love Madi's little fingers poking out of her magical hat.  ;)

 My cute Beehives all tangled up.
 The girls visited the dentist, and this was Madi's first time.  She did so great!  She had the nicest dental assistant who was so cute with her.  Madi obeyed everything she was told to do, and even held still for x-rays.  She also enjoyed watching Frozen in the celling with her shades on.
 Everyone had a successful dental visit, so we rode the ferris-wheel at Sheels.

 All dressed up for Steve's 5 year MBA reunion.  We enjoyed a fancy night out.
 Out cold.
 Baker Family Reunion Un-talent Show.  These cute cousins stole the show performing "Let It Go"
Grandpa and all the uke players.
Celebrating Dad Baker's 70th Birthday.

 Then I went off to Girl's Camp for a few days.  I love going to Girl's Camp!
The Leaders.  
 Kelli and I were animals out on the lake.  There was a canoe of girls out to get us, and we out-rowed them and escaped every time.  Until I decided we should go chase them down.  We got soaked!  We soaked them too though.  The End.
 Some of our YW group at the Lake.

 I got home from camp just in time to see London perform a routine from her Frozen dance camp.  It was priceless.  This girl loves to perform.  I think she gets it from me.
 Melia and London
 Celebrating Julie's birthday at Kneaders for breakfast.  Best way to celebrate!
 The kiddos enjoyed themselves too.
 There was a whole slew of Baker girls born after Brooklyn.  Sadly Brooklyn would not be in this picture.  She broke the boy trend, and all these girls followed.  They are darling!
 Enjoying another outing up the canyon to roast hotdogs, s'mores, and this time we tried out some tinfoil dinners.  The canyon was the perfect place to escape the heat.
 Brooklyn started getting the hang of the canyon this trip, and was throwing rocks in the river all on her own.

 Our delicious tinfoil dinners with veggies from our garden.
 S'mores make the trip.

0 comments: