Monday, October 6, 2014

August 2014

 With only a few weeks of summer break left, we tried to fit in a lot of things before school started.  This day the girls were all busy painting.  We did lots and lots of art projects this summer.
 Brooklyn showing off her creation on another visit to the Museum of Natural Curiosity.
 Busy little veterinarians.


 We went up the canyon for another fun night of yummy food and exploring.
 Brooklyn loved sitting on this huge log.
 London thought going out in the river with dad was so fun.
 The cutest little lady bug I've ever seen!  Thanks Aunt Rachel for the darling swim suit!
 A center piece I made for a baby shower for a good friend Rose and her new twins.  This picture was taken at the very beginning of the shower, and I didn't take any more pictures which makes me sad.  I must have just been too busy talking to all my wonderful friends from our old ward/neighborhood.  It was so fun to get all the oldie, but goodies together again after a couple years. 
One more trip up the canyon before school started.  This time Jesse, Benson, and Eilley joined us.  These kids are so cute and fun.  Here they are with their ice cream cone s'mores.

 At the beginning of the summer I took this chair on for a project.  Below are the girls on their first day of school with the finished project in the background.
 Miss Brooklyn's first day of Third Grade!


 London's first day of First Grade!
 Second day of school dress from Grandma Carrie.
 Third day of school outfits.  Had to document the new & cute clothes.  ;)
 We found Elsa and Olaf while shopping.
 The moms had a meeting to plan for a preschool for these cute girls.  Love that Madi is in her jams, and Mackenzie is in her swimsuit.
London's Fall Soccer Team

1 comments:

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

I love your center pieces and I loved the shower! It was such a fun day seeing everyone. I wish I would have taken a picture of all of us too.
I love your chair project. It looks so cute!