Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hiding Place for Maddie

 Church is always so interesting with the three girls.  They are so busy!  Steve and I usually look at each other 15 minutes into the church meetings and mouth "let's go home."  It's that crazy!  On this Sunday I took Maddie into the mother's lounge for new pants and also to have a little break.  She found some empty cabinets and had a great time.  We may or may not have gone back for the rest of the meeting.  ;)




 Back at home after church Maddie is modeling her fancy dress.  This is the dress London wore to Jeff and Kiley's wedding.  Brooklyn also had a matching dress that Mads will wear in a couple years I guess.

This little girl is so much fun!

1 comments:

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Ha ha I feel the same way when we go to church. I never know what we are in for each Sunday. Glad to know we are not the only ones!