London and Brooklyn in their Valentine pajamas.
Here is Madison at the beginning of 4 months of age.
Four month stats:
16 pounds (92%tile)
25 inches long (67%tile)
She still has all of her beautiful black hair and it is even growing! Madison is very happy and easy going. She really only cries when she is tired. She is sleeping almost consistently through the night. HOORAY! I love her eyes. They sparkle when she smiles and laughs. She is one very loved baby. We are so glad she is ours.
We introduced rice cereal at the end of four months. She loves to shove everything in her mouth, so she helped get the spoon in there fast. But once she realized there was something strange on the spoon she wasn't so sure. She is catching on though and will be a savvy rice cereal consumer soon I think. And you gotta love all the chub! She is so soft and squishy and just perfect.
3 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! Madison is just so cute! :) Love the new pictures!
Madison sounds like the perfect baby! I hope #3 is like that for me. I love her hair!
You do have three of the most beautiful girls! Three girls is so much fun, and hectic at the same time!
Post a Comment