Saturday, January 14, 2012

Holiday Trip to Vegas

We made a quick trip to Las Vegas after Christmas. It was beautiful weather so we got outside every chance we could get. Steve and I ran every morning and had to shed our layers. It was perfect! We had a great stay with my parents and brothers. They just loved having the girls there to liven things up a lot! We always make a trip down to the Bellagio and love seeing the beautiful holiday arrangements.
Grandma Carrie and London liked the polar bears. This little polar bear was made from 5,000 white carnations.
Mads and mama watching the water fountains. We thought the girls would love to see the water show, but not so much. Brooklyn didn't seem overly impressed and London thought it was too loud.


The huge chocolate fountain...

Back at the house we enjoyed playing Steve's new game Blokus.
Grandpa couldn't get enough of little Mads. Similar hair-do's? I think so.
We decided Madison and her Great Grandmother Jean Miller Robinson look very similar as little chubby babies with tons of black hair.
The girls loved jumping on the tramp with Uncle Matt. Lots and lots of giggles!!
Grandpa got out his dentist barbie and entertained Miss London for hours. Grandpa has barbies? Doesn't get much better than that!! We had a fabulous stay and are so glad we made the trek. It's nice to get out of the freezing weather, it makes such a difference. We made it back home on New Year's Eve and rang in the New Year toasty warm in our beds.

2 comments:

The Stroud Family est. 2007 said...

What a fun trip to Vegas! I have never been there during the Holidays. It looks beautiful. I love the picture of Madison with her Grandpa and the matching hair-do's. And a Grandpa with barbies? That's the coolest thing I think I have ever heard. Lucky girls!

Ben and Shara said...

So fun. Glad you had good weather. You mentioned running, are you ready? Do you have a bunch of races picked out? We signed up for the dirty dash again. You up for it?