Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kindergarten, Dance, and New Baby

Brooklyn started kindergarten the day Madison and I came home from the hospital. She is at a new school this year with new teachers and friends. The bus situation is not as ideal as it was in preschool last year with almost an hour long ride each way. So we take her to school in the mornings and she comes home on the bus in the afternoons. She seems to like her new teachers and surroundings and is enjoying school so far.
The day after Madison was born was London's first day of dance class. She is taking a ballet/jazz class with her cute little cousin and other 3 &4 year olds. She is really enjoying her new friends and teacher. She especially loves to wear her "Tina the Ballerina" dresses to class each week.
And now some shots of our cute little Madison at three days old. Brooklyn and London LOVE her and really have a hard time leaving her alone. She often has toys surrounding her when she is laying down on the couch or in her car seat.


So precious!

Madison banner I made to welcome her home along with the beautiful flowers we received while in the hospital.

3 comments:

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

I'm glad your girls are adjusting well to Madison. I still can't get over her hair. So cute! I love how they put their toys around Madison.

Chelsea said...

Busy, busy!! That second picture is my favorite!! Such a peaceful, and beautiful face. Love ya girl!

The Good News said...

She is just so gorgeous!!! Good work!