Thursday, October 6, 2011

Madison Ann

I can't get over how much I LOVE these pictures of my beautiful baby. Seriously I think I could just die with her smile above! Madison is 10 days old in these pictures. Maria Wood photographed Madison and we are so pleased. Thanks Maria, you are the best! Check out her photography site here.










6 comments:

Melissa and Trevor said...

These are so cute! She is adorable, and I love the one of you with her. Beautiful.

Spencer said...

So happy to see you posted these! That first one with her little smile is perfect! And I love the one of you holding her too. What a sweet girl!

Natalie said...

What a sweetie!

Ben and Shara said...

so beautiful.

~ann said...

They're all so cute! What a sweet little baby. :)

The Good News said...

How does she get those shots without her peeing everywhere?? I'm so impressed! Ü