I made it to my 36 week appointment today. That is something that has never happened before. This pregnancy has been so different that it wouldn't surprise me if I went to 40 plus weeks. Let's hope that doesn't happen! I did have a little scare at 32 weeks and ended up at labor and delivery. But since then things have been pretty smooth sailing. Baby girl is super low on my bladder which makes for lots of potty trips. I am dilated and effaced, but have been for several weeks now. I have gained 26 pounds thus far, and am feeling pretty well. We are hoping to make it at least one more week. Below are a couple of shots from 35 weeks with my silly little London girl. She has been so curious about this pregnancy and can't wait for her little sister to come.
2 months ago
9 comments:
Love the pictures. Thanks for posting, I miss seeing your cute pregnant self. I hope to see you at 39 weeks!! Good luck, love ya girl!
We are thinking of you! Best wishes!
You look FABULOUS!
That pregnancy flew by didn't it?? You look amazing and I cannot wait to see your the newest baby girl :)
Way to go on making it 36+ wks. I hope these means she'll be a good baby too. Excited to see pictures of her soon.
That's so great! London is so funny and you look beautiful! Excited for you guys!
Amy, you look AMAZING! I won't tell you how much I gained with Charlotte! Congrats to carrying 36 weeks! I know how that goes...it is so nice to have one "full-term". So excited to see your new sweet baby! Take care!
I can't believe you've never made it to 36 weeks before! That's amazing! (You look great!) Do you have a darling name picked out (and is it a place?)?
You are adorable!!!
Post a Comment