


I recently finished this wonderful series "These is my Words." That is the title of the first book. The second book is "Sarah's Quilt," and the third book is "The Star Garden." It is a work of historical fiction, dating back to the late 1800's and early 1900's when Sarah Agnes Prine and her family were settling on the Arizona Territory. Each page is a journal entry from Sarah with vivid descriptions of her hard life living on the land, love, loss, tragedy, triumph, and so much more. I so enjoyed these books and wish there were more! I would definitely recommend them.
2 months ago
7 comments:
So are they yours? I would love to read them during invitro...
I had no idea there were 2 more books. I read the first one and thought that was it. Yes, I did run the NYC marathon. Hopefully I will blog about it soon!
Oh I loved These is my Words, havent read the other two yet.
Thanks for the recommendations!
I loved that series too! I couldn't get enough.
I've only read the first two. These is my words is really high on my favorites list. How is the last? Do you own it? May I borrow it if you do?
I didn't realize they were a series! I read "These is My Words" this summer. IT was excellent.
Post a Comment