Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

The Donald (Trump), The Butterfly, The Witch, and The Bee. Here we are dressed up for the Baker Halloween party. We found Steve's awesome wig at Walmart, and he wore his suit with three of his Donald Trump ties for his costume. He kind of stole the show!
The Witch and the Bee.
Back view of the Butterfly. Most times this is the best view we get from Miss Bean!
The Witch and the Donald. My cool necklace is from my Great Aunt Susan. I kind of inherited it when she passed away. It was fun to wear it as part of my costume.
The Bee! London loved her costume. Loved it!
The Baker Grand kids.
Steve and I were the fastest in the mummy wrapping game. Although we didn't win because I was too tall to be covered as much as everyone else.
I think the little mouse with the glasses won.
Brooklyn enjoyed this fun game of wearing a balloon around her foot. But when the balloons started popping, she didn't like it so much anymore.
Our first snowfall of the season, October 27th.
London got her face painted at our ward Halloween party. I was surprised she sat still long enough to get it done. She was so proud of this little bee.
The carving of the pumpkins.
Steve carved the two pumpkins on the left. He was especially proud of the pumpkin throwing up. Nice! I carved a "B" in my pumpkin. The greenish pumpkin is from our garden that we grew this year.
Pumpkin pancakes for breakfast Halloween day.
Cute ghost shirts that say..."I"m here for the candy." We had a great Halloween. Trick-or-treating was lots of fun this year. London knew exactly what was going on and she was all about the candy! She knocked on every door and yelled "Trick or Treat" several times before they even opened the door. Both girls made a haul of candy that Steve and I are enjoying now!

2 comments:

The Foys said...

How fun! You just have the cutest little family and I wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more often!

Chelsea said...

That wig cracks me up! Loved your costumes! Too bad it was sucky weather this Halloween.