My sweet sister-in-law Marianne is expecting her first little baby in a couple of weeks...so we had a baby shower for her over the weekend. I love Marianne! I am so glad she is in our family. She will be a wonderful mother. Here she is with some of her presents.
These lovely ladies are some of my Baker in-laws. Back row: me, Heather White, Rachel, Mom, and Amy. Front row L-R: Kris, Marianne, and Tess. We had the shower at Jill's beautiful home which was the perfect place. Unfortunately Jill didn't make this picture.
Marianne with her sister and mother. Can you tell they are related?
And now on to the food and decorations... We went with a pink and brown theme and it all turned out so cute!I love these little pink and brown pumpkins. I have to say they are the cutest things I have done in a while. I was so excited about these little guys.
Thanks to my friend Maria for helping me make these darling signs on her cricket machine. Love the cricket machine! I think I am going to ask for one for Christmas!!
Happy Baby Shower Marianne. Thanks for having a baby so we could all get together and celebrate. Can't wait to meet Baby Girl Baker soon!
2 months ago
1 comments:
I kind of wish I was having a baby shower just so I could make those pumpkins. They are darling!
Post a Comment