Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring Pictures






























Again our fabulous friend, Maria, took these beautiful pictures of the girls just at the peek of tulip season. I love them all (I probably posted way too many). We would highly recommend Maria for all your picture needs... http://photosbymaria.blogspot.com/ Thanks Maria!

10 comments:

Mindy said...

Ahhh! So cute! I love all of the tulips!

Mr. Winfree said...

These are DARLING pictures! How are you going to choose which to put around the house?!?!?! Cute girls! -Paula

Tracy said...

Wow, Amy, the pictures are amazing. It helps that the girls are so adorable. Great pictures!

Kathy and Daniel said...

These are the cutest pictures i have ever seen, i wish your friend maria lived in las vegas, i would so use her!!! Your girls are just so beautiful!

Natalie said...

Adorable, and there are so many cute ones of Brooklyn!

McEwen Family said...

soooooooooooooooo beautiful! Amy I would have posted all of those pictures too b/c how can you choose? They are all so good! The tulips make such a perfect background too! Your girls are just darling! Loved the matching dresses!

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

I love your pictures!!! They all turned out so cute!

Ben and Shara said...

beautiful girls, beautiful flowers.

The Foys said...

There is no such thing as too many pictures of your beautiful girls! I loved every single one of them too and think they are so pretty! Thanks for posting them :0) They made me feel so much more warm and springy!

Carla said...

Amy, I can see why you posted so many pictures--they are all so good there's almost no way to pick a favorite. Your girls are so cute and your friend, Maria, has a real talent for capturing them. Thanks for sharing.