My Mother's Day was wonderful. Steve woke up early and made a delicious breakfast of waffles with a variety of fruit and whipped cream, and also some turkey bacon (I think he's a fan now). My brothers were staying with us, so they joined in on the big breakfast. Steve and the girls got me a beautiful pink geranium (Susan G. Komen) that we potted and now sits on our front steps. They also got me my cute dress. I am so lucky! I love to be a mom. I love my two sweet little girls, and my handsome husband. They are so good to me! Steve and I are very lucky to have such wonderful moms and grandmas for our girls. We love and appreciate them so much. It's nice to have a day set aside to love and spoil such wonderful women.
Remember how I once mentioned that Brooklyn HATES to be photographed. Well, I'm tired of deleting pictures like these because of that, so here you go. It's the best we can do.
London on the stairs again, after church, eating Brooklyn's shoe, wearing her pretty beads, WITHOUT the flower in her hair. She gets rid of that thing as quickly as she can.
2 months ago
2 comments:
As always, your little girls are so beautiful! Sounds like you had a fun Mother's Day, but who couldn't with a breakfast like that! Sounds delish.
what a nice mothers day! You are such a great mom Amy! Glad you had such a nice breakfast, got flowers, and a beautiful dress! Totally deserved it!
Post a Comment