Monday, September 22, 2008

Ward Sock Hop


Someone in our family LOVES to dance. And that someone is Brooklyn Bean. Our ward had the funnest party yet, a sock hop. We all went and had a blast! Brooklyn loved the dancing and all the balloons around on the ground. We dance a lot at home and she loves the movements, the spinning, the tossing about, and shaking all her limbs. She especially enjoyed the evening. London was whisked away from me just after we arrived. A neighbor of ours wanted to hold her. The next thing I knew she was passed over to another woman in the ward. Everyone just loves a baby, and London smiled at all her friends and was very content to be with new people. This gave Steve and I lots of time to dance with the bean. We danced to the music of a live band until we were starving, then ate the delicious 50's style chili dogs. What a fun night!


Pretty Woman Yeah Yeah Yeah

7 comments:

McEwen Family said...

what a fun fun night out with the fam! Looks like you have a really cool ward, that is always a plus! Cute photos!

Natalie said...

Oh, looks like so much fun. Wish we could have been there. We were up in Logan at Brad's brother football game (or maybe I already told you that). Cute video too.

Tracy said...

How fun! Great family photo.

Mindy said...

Thats a cute idea! Our ward always does activities where you cant bring your kids. I really hope you showed everyone there your unbelieveable clogging talents!

Ben and Shara said...

Amy, I didn't know you had a blog. I ran across yours from Natalie's.

May I add your blog to my list?

Carla said...

Looks like you all had a really fun time, and Steve even got his favorite--chili dogs!! I miss you guys so I've been keeping up with your fam through your blog. Sure hope we can get together when Steve has a moment to breathe.

Crystal Foy Weber said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! It's been a while since I've looked at your blog and I can't believe how much has changed about Brooklyn and London, they are cute cute girls! Glad you guys are doing so well :)