Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School


Today our handsome daddy and husband started his first day of school in his last year of school ever! We are so proud of him. Here is to one more year of school! We can do it!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey guys,

Congrats on your last year of school Steve. What a feat! It looks like it didn't take long to get settled back in at home. There is no place like home. I absolutely love family gatherings. They are one of my favorite things in the world. It is very stressful to have an extra 10 or 15 people or so in my house & I clean like crazy for several days before & after the event, but I totally love them. Great pictures of the girls, they are such pretty little girls. Have a good day.

Tracy

Natalie said...

Yay! One more year!

Mindy said...

Yay for only one more year!! Its so weird seeing your brothers all grown up. Especially little Michael Howard!! I was his favorite babysitter you know!

The Good News said...

Steve, cute first day of school outfit! Did Amy pick it out or did you? Did you lay it out the night before? I hope you don't forget your locker combination!

P.S. Ever thought of going on for a doctorate? (ha, ha, just kidding, Amy)