Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grandma Great


Last weekend we went and visited my grandma. She is currently living in West Jordan with my aunt, so it was a short drive for us to go visit. She is heading down to Las Vegas to live with my parents soon, so we were glad we got home in time to see her here. She is a wonderful woman. She is a great grandmother to us, and just a great example of womanhood. It was her first time seeing London. She just laughed at London trying to fit her fist in her mouth. And she loved her big smiles. Brooklyn ran all over the house and would point to grandma every time we asked her where grandma was. I'm glad we went up to see her and that she was able to see our girls.

We are enjoying our time at home before school starts up again on TUESDAY! We went down to BYU yesterday and toured the new addition to the Tanner Building. It looks like the MBA's will have some very nice and new facilities, not to mention close parking again.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Never underestimate the parking!!! So glad that you all are home! I just still can't believe how big your little Brooklyn is getting. She looks like such a big girl in your picture!

Liessa said...

Hi Amy...Your blog is cute so I had Mindy Kay make me one. Check it out!

Anna BenAnna said...

Welcome home! I've just been catching up on your blog. How fun to be with your grandma and have generations coming together. I was so sad to miss my grandma's birthday in Springville. Also, best of luck with school and life! Your girls are darling - Brooklyn so big and London - such a cute baby!!