Sunday, July 12, 2015

May 2015

 Steve and Madison joined Brooklyn and her class on a field trip to the zoo.  Brooklyn was really excited to have them there.  ;)  

The zoo trip was cut short with a downpour of rain that soaked everyone.  Madi was not happy at all.  Steve sent me this picture and I had to laugh at how sad she looks.
 I finally updated pictures in my house and compared the old and the new.  My babies sure are growing up.



 Eilley and Madison on their last day of dance class.  These two had a great dancing year together.
 My wonderful friends threw me a darling baby shower.  From left to right; Carolyn, Melanie, me, Elizabeth, Krista, Stefanie, Lisa, and Stacey.  I am 32 weeks pregnant here.  
 Food table
 Cute decorations

 Madison and Eilley's dance class after their dance recital.
 Madi and her dance teacher, Miss Melissalee
 These beautiful girls danced so well and had such a fun time.


 London finished reading Charlotte's Webb and loved it.
 She also made an octopus habitat for her final first grade project.  We talked about ideas, and this is what she came up with pretty much on her own.
 Madison begged to do her eye makeup, I let her, and this is how it turned out.  A girl can never have too much purple eye shadow.
 London and her best bud, Danica, at the habitat exhibit.  Madi joined right in with them.  When you pushed the red button, London would give a little report about her octopus and it's habitat.  She did so great!

 Brooklyn participated in her school's dance festival the last few days of school.  She danced and had fun out there.  She did much better than I thought.  Again, I was a proud momma.
 For London's birthday, Grandma Baker gave her $10 and told her to spend it on whatever she wanted.  So...she bought chips.  They were on sale at Costco for just under $10.  She was as happy as could be when the cashier rang them up, she handed over the money, then received some change back.  I wish I would have recorded it, it was that great.  I told the cashier not to judge me for letting my child buy chips with her own money.  London gets a bag a day, and shares when we're lucky.
Madi needed her picture too, and I can never say no to this cutie.

0 comments: