Tuesday, March 3, 2015

January 2015

 London started off the new year by loosing her fifth tooth.  The tooth-fairy may not have made it that night, but she sure came the next night!  ;)
 One of London's many creations.
 We were so sick in January!  All of us were.  I had the flu, London and Madi coughed for weeks and finally got on antibiotics for pneumonia, and Brooklyn probably had the flu too.  Steve took care of all us sickies.  He even cancelled a business trip because I was too sick to handle things on my own.  He made us the most delicious chicken noodle soup, which felt so good on my throat and helped all of us get better.  The next week he got sick, so I made the soup again.  I'm so glad those two weeks are over!
 During all the sickness I still had to plan for New Beginnings.  :)
I love how the invitations and bags for the new Beehives turned out.


 Finally feeling better, these two tried to convince me we needed a dog.  We are getting a new baby this year, not a dog!!!  But this little guy sure was a cutie.
 These two like to take pictures of themselves on my phone.  It's always a fun surprise to see what they leave for me.
 Brooklyn turned 9 on January 29th.  She got a new cute outfit to wear to school.  It's crazy that she is 9.  We sure do love this little lady.

 They had a little birthday party for her at school.
 We celebrated her birthday that night as a family at Pizza Pie Cafe.
 The next day these two ladies had successful visits to the dentist, and their reward was to ride the ferris wheel at Sheels again.  They had to have their picture with this huge moose at Sheels before we left.
 Auntie Ann sent Brooklyn the cutest shirt for her birthday present!  Madi picked out these tulips from Costco, dressed in her  Elsa dress, and pretended to get married.  Little girls are the best!!

0 comments: