Steve participated in the Lehi Triathlon along with Trevor and Kristen. They rocked it!
London and Madison loved getting their faces painted at our Library Carnival to kick off the new school year.
Madison drove around Walmart in this Princess Jeep.
The cause of no nap for Madison was a stuffed butterfly that apparently had a hole in it. She and her bed were covered in stuffing.We joined Brooklyn at school for her annual Hawk Walk fundraiser. It was a fun party and a beautiful day.
We ran an Electric Run 5K out at Thanksgiving Point with our friends the Lowrys. London and James enjoyed all the glow sticks. It was a fun run with no timer. It was also a pretty intense dance party.
Juan Pablo from the Bachelor was there at the run with one of his lady choices. Yes, Steve and I are faithful Bachelor Fans so it was very exciting to see Juan Pablo up close. See me poking my head up behind them? We actually saw them a few times during the race course. He gave London a hi-5 and I told him I love him. :) They were filming the upcoming season, so look for us on the show.
We finished up the month with a drive up AF Canyon to see the start of the fall leaves. We live in such a beautiful area. I am loving the fall!








1 comments:
I can't believe you saw Juan Pablo. I keep expecting to run into one of the Utah Bach people but it never happens.
Post a Comment