Sunday, November 24, 2013

Loving Fall

 I think October is my favorite month.  I just love the beautiful fall weather and colors.  And pumpkin season!  London's school does a pumpkin walk every October.  Here she is standing in front of her class' display.

 Posing with dad and Madison at the pumpkin walk.

 Hee Haw Farms is a fun pumpkin patch/play land that we enjoyed on a beautiful October evening.
 The girls loved the corn pit.

 And the horse swings.

 We rode a little bumpy train pulled by a four wheeler around the park.
 London and Madison rode the little horses.  I was surprised at how well they did.

And we loved petting the goats and sheep.  We also saw a huge mama and papa pig with their new-born piglets.  They were so cute!  We rode a bumpy hay ride out to a pumpkin patch, and slid down the huge slide on burlap sacks about a hundred times.  We had a really fun family adventure.  

0 comments: