Sunday, October 6, 2013

Maddie Turns Two

 Happy Birthday to our sweet Madison.  She turned 2 on August 28th.  She is such a joy to have in our family.  We all love her so much!  






Madison is so much fun!  She loves to talk, sing, dance, and be involved in whatever anyone else is involved in.  Her vocabulary is exploding!  She mimics everything we say, then uses it for later.  She is very bright.  She has the cutest high pitch singing voice.  Some of her favorite songs include: Popcorn Popping, I Am a Child of God, Sunbeam, and Twinkle Twinkle.  She often sings herself to sleep.  Her favorite color is pink, I think.  She loves to eat!  For breakfast she has several bowls of oatmeal and requests "honey in it."  For lunch her two favorites are Mac-n-Cheese, and chicken nuggets.  She calls any casserole style dinner chicken pot pie.  She loves all fruit and she loves treats!  She's definitely my daughter.  :)  Maddie's favorite shows are George, Daniel Tiger, and Sesame Street.  She loves to talk on pretend phones and often calls "Grandma Carrie" when talking.  She loves to go to nursery to play with her friends, sing, color, and have treats.  She loves to read books.  An old Cinderella pop-up book my mom brought up is currently her favorite story.  Madison has the cutest little walk.  Each step is a bounce with her elbows swinging and her hair swaying.  She is kind (usually) to her sisters, and a great little helper.  She often replies "Yes, I'll do it" when I request something of her.  She's a great sleeper, thank goodness!  I just love this little girl.  I am so lucky to be her mama.

0 comments: