Dressing my girls is always so much fun, especially for holidays, and especially at Christmas. This year my mom made all three of them the cutest ruffle skirts. Love them! I like getting myself and Steve a little something new as well. And here is the end result...our Christmas Best. Each year I kindly ask Steve to set up the camera and we use the timer to take family pictures in front of our Christmas tree. We are usually on our way to church and are usually late because of this little tradition. But we usually get a good picture or two out of it, so being late is worth it to me. This is what we came up with...
London posed us for these last family pictures and wanted them to be silly. We all died of laughter at Madison's expression in the picture below. And the fact that Brooklyn has her fingers up her nose.
This is the best picture I could get of all three girls, with half my body in the picture. :) Oh well!
2 months ago
.jpg)
1 comments:
I love the red cowboy boots! Super cute skirts too, your mom did a great job!
Post a Comment