London, Madison and I went to stay with the Cooks in Dallas over the start of March Madness weekend. It was a win win for both Steve and I. I got a little break, and he did too with Brooklyn in school and many basketball games to watch. The first highlight of our Texas trip was the Fort Worth Zoo. It was a fantastic zoo, one of the top five in the country. The weather was pleasant, and it was so much fun to be with my sister, and London with her cousins.
Maddie was a little champ of a traveler. Thank goodness!
The zebra jeep and carousel rides were also a hit.
Another highlight of the trip was a night out with Ann and Eric to Ruth's Chris Stake House. It was seriously amazing. They really spoiled me! We should have gotten a group picture there. Another highlight was seeing Jeff and Kiley. They came and babysat all the kids while we went to dinner. Then they stayed the next day with us as we celebrated Taylor's 4th birthday (another highlight). We went to a local bounce house for her Hungry Hungry Hippo birthday party. The party was on St. Patrick's Day (her actual b-day was the next day) and that is why we are in green.
Jeff and Kiley saw Madison when she was a few days old, and now at six months. They couldn't get enough of her.
Green girls. I love these little girls so much. We had a fun trip together.
Birthday girls. London turned 4 a week later, but they included her in Taylor's celebration. So nice!
Me, Ann, and Kiley. So fun to be together.
Birthday Girls!
Thanks Cooks for the super fun trip. You really spoiled us and showed us a fun time. We love you!
Mads did a good job sleeping in the pack and play in Texas. I had to get a shot of her happy and sideways after a nap. And now a couple pictures of our darling 6 month old. This girl is the cutest little thing. We love her so much!!
I love that I have three girls because of the clothes situation. It's very nice not to have to go out and buy new clothes for one. But I also love the memories I have with each girl in each outfit. I remember when both Brooklyn and London wore this cute little purple number. It's fun to remember each of my girls as babies.
2 months ago
















1 comments:
So fun! What a cute idea for a birthday party! Ann's little guy is such a Robinson! I love it! They are all so cute!
Post a Comment