Thursday, April 22, 2010

London's First Prayer

Last night was the first time London was interested in praying. It was so cute! It was just before we put the girls down for bed. We knelt down around our bed, and London took her usual spot on my lap. She folded her arms, and the rest went like this...

me: Dear Heavenly Father
London: Fauder
me: We're thankful
London: thank you
me: for this day
London: day
me: We're thankful
London: thank you
me: we can go to sleep
London: NO!!!

Steve and I immediately started chuckling. Apparently only the parents are thankful to go to sleep around here. She ended her prayer well and thought it was so much fun that she asked for "more." So she said another prayer.

10 comments:

Jess said...

That is too cute! I'm glad you wrote it down. Good for London :)

Mr. Winfree said...

Okay that is really funny. Good job writing it down. I'm not very good at that--even when people tell me to go and write it down! She is such a cutie!

The Foys said...

Haha!! so cute! You gotta love how honest kiddos are!

Heidi said...

Ha! That's awesome! :D

Chelsea said...

Hilarious!

Natalie said...

Adorable.

Ben and Shara said...

Perfect sweetness.

Tracy said...

Oh, that is adorable!

Mike and Crystal said...

Haha, I love this :) Such a cutie!

McEwen Family said...

Hilarious! I love it! So glad you shared that with us!