Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Our Labor Day Weekend started with game day on Saturday. I will admit it was a lot cheesy, but we all wore our BYU shirts and Steve LOVED it! I know these aren't the best and most focused pictures in the world, but sometimes that is as good as it gets for us. Brooklyn and London were having a grand old time jumping on the couches as we watched BYU beat OU!!! Steve kept shhhhhing them, but that didn't work very well. Needless to say we were all happy BYU won, but oh if you could have seen my husband jumping up and down and squealing with delight when his Cougars pulled it off...you would have grinned just as I did.
Monday we went to the park with our good friends the Becks. We fed the ducks and Steve caught a disgusting cat fish. We also strolled around the fun path that circles the pond. I think we found a new place to run in this park.

Brooklyn can get the giggles like no other. It's quite funny.
Steve and the girls feeding the ducks, and yes, London had to wear three strands of beads on our outing. She usually does.

3 comments:

Mr. Winfree said...

Cute pictures. I would love to hear Brooklyn get the uncontrollable giggles. My boys don't do that! And yeah for BYU. What a great game :)
-Paula

McEwen Family said...

what a fun day! that was a pretty amazing game BYU pulled off! Glad your fam enjoyed that! very cute pictures Amy!

Mindy said...

Oh they are too cute! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!