Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fun at the Gateway Mall

Saturday we went to the Gateway Mall up in Salt Lake to meet up with a good friend of mine from our jr. high and high school years in Las Vegas. Dyanna and I grew up in the same ward and were in the same grades all through school. She lives in Boise and was down here with her sweet little family for a choir tour that her husband teaches. She is just ten days older than me, and she is expecting her fourth child. That just blows me away! She looked great, exactly the same as in high school. And her kids are just so cute. It was really fun to see her again. Hopefully next time we get together it will be for a longer period of time. We didn't get all our gossiping in! Ha ha!!

The best part of the Gateway Mall is the water fountains. Steve and Brooklyn had quite a fun time walking through the water and trying not to get wet. There was music to accompany the water, so Brooklyn thought that was great too. In the middle of the water fountains are some grates where steam comes out. Brooklyn didn't know what to think about that steam, but Steve decided to let her experience it. We had a fun afternoon enjoying a new experience and doing a little shopping.





5 comments:

Natalie said...

Now I want to go shopping! Looks like so much fun. And the random guy is just one of our coworkers that doesn't mind being the only male. Kind of funny though isn't it?

Anna BenAnna said...

So fun! I loved the video with Brooklyn! It is so fun watching her get excited and walking around!

Kathy and Daniel said...

Oh you guys are so cute, I wish I was there to catch up with you both!

Mindy said...

That looks so fun! I wish I was there too!

McEwen Family said...

Gosh, I haven't been to the gateway mall since the Olympics! Looks like you guys had a blast, I must revisit that mall next time I'm in SLC.