Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Pictures













Well here are our family pictures. We considered this a great success for our family. The girls cooperated well and even smiled for a few shots. Our good friend Maria is a wonderful photographer and we are so pleased with her work. Thankfully we got these taken before the weather decided to turn freezing.

15 comments:

Dane said...

Those are very cute family pictures. Good job Maria! You guys have a wonderful family. We appreciate your wonderful example to us.

Ben and Shara said...

Dang those are great pics. Where are you? Your girl shots are so cute! I wish I could have thought to get some done before the weather went south.

Kathy and Daniel said...

These are so beautiful, your sweet family is so cute!! i love the scenary! I linked your blog to mine also:~)

Natalie said...

OH my goodness Amy - these are precious! What great pictures! You are such a cute family. Hopefully the freezing weather will keep gettin better. Maybe we can even get a few more walks in!

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

They turned out so good! We're gearing up to get ours taken soon too...we'll see how that goes.

McEwen Family said...

What great family pictures!!! Oh they are so cute! Your girls are adorable! Looks like they were very cooperative b/c the pics turned out so good.

Carla said...

These are great pictures. I especially love the ones of London in the grass and Brooklyn looking up and smiling. You have a very beautiful family.

Mindy said...

Oh I love them all!! They turned out great! My favorite is the fifth one down, it looks like you are telling Brooklyn secrets!

Rachel said...

What great pictures! You really did get some really good ones. It will probably be hard to decide which ones to order they're all so cute! I especially love the last one's of your girls. Those are so precious! What a beautiful family.

The Foys said...

Oh your pictures are beautiful! You have such gorgeous little girls!

bigOglasgows said...

I love your pictures. It is so nice to get them over with and have something great to show for the effort. You have a beautiful family.

~ann said...

I LOVE THEM and want some of my own now! Whenever we make it back out to Utah, we'll have to set up a session with Maria too. :) We definitely need some of your pictures to put up in our house (hint, hint). You all look so cute and happy together. We love you!!!

Tracy said...

Amy - the pictures are gorgeous! Even a high quality camera can only go so far, you naturally have a crazy photogenic family, all of you! Great pictures, the girls are so sweet.

Crystal Foy Weber said...

Cute pictures!! The girls are adorable :)

Chelsey said...

So Cute