Friday, October 3, 2008

Bag Lady and Her Sidekick




Today Brooklyn found this gift bag in the closet and kept herself busy with it for the next hour. She carried it around as she walked back and forth in the hallway. She stopped in front of the mirror a few times, held up her bag, and just admired herself carrying it. We put a couple of toys inside the bag, and she kept opening the handles to see them as she walked around. These are all action shots because I could never get her to hold still for a picture. I just watched her and smiled. She is really becoming a little girl.
My sweet baby London is six months old. She is the happiest little baby. She loves attention and she loves her big sister. She thinks she is ready to sit up. She's getting closer and closer to doing it. She's a little rolly-polly still though.


Out for a walk in the double stroller. My friend let me borrow hers while I am looking to get one. We had to get out for a walk today because the weather is about to take a turn for the worse. Steve has had some pretty long days at school this week which means we have had long days at home. Getting outside is something we all like to do on these long days. It gives us a nice change of scenery. It also makes my girls sleepy. That is a good thing!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Such cute pictures. Maybe Brooklyn will be a little shopper!

Dane said...

It is fun to see Brooklyn being a toddler and playing with bags. We understand the long days at school and home. Keep it up, only a few more months to go.

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Brooklyn looks so grown up and London is the perfect Gerber Baby :)

McEwen Family said...

I loved all the photos, such beautiful girls!

Tracy said...

Adorable photos. I totally understand those long days. Michael is teaching seminary & leaving our house before the rest of us get up. After seminary he has a little over an hour to prepare for the next day then goes to work. He generally gets home around 6:30. The boys are in bed by 8:30. At least they get a couple hours a day with him. He used to work 7:30 - 4:00. We all got really spoiled but it's all the way it is suppose to be right now. I meant to tell you, I was reading in my Parents magazine recently & came across an article about dolphin assisted therapy. The place was Island Dolphin Care in Key Largo, FL. It may not be something you are interested in but they offer a 5 day therapy program ($2200.00) an hour a day with dolphins & other sea animals for special needs children. They give out 80-100 scholarships a season ($2200.00 & $3000.00). A season runs from March-Nov). You don't provide proof of income so I don't know where they determine who gets what. Anyway, I called them & they told me what to do to apply & I applied & got Spencer accepted for a $2200.00 scholarship. We just have to get him there. It will be pricey getting there but it will be worth it. We could have never even entertained the possibility without the scholarship. Just wanted to let you know if you are interested. Hope all is going well.