Madi got her first haircut at the beginning of March. It wasn't a lot, because her mom and dad couldn't handle that. Just enough to clean up the ends.
Tah-dah! She was an excellent client.
Steve was going through a scruffy time, so when I came across this picture I determined this is what our little boy is going to look like.
Our lil' chicks
Fun day with cousins at Thanksgiving Point.
Steve and I took an awesome little vacation to Indian Wells, California to watch our favorite tennis stars in a big tournament there. It was a dream come true trip for me, as I finally saw Roger Federer live. I hope to blog more about this next.
The ladies stayed in Las Vegas with my parents while Steve and I went on out little trip. They had a blast and were spoiled there.
Madi and I watched Lucy every other morning for a couple of months.
Brooklyn kicking back and enjoying an orange soda at school one Friday. TGIF!
We hatched baby chicks the beginning of March. They are a couple weeks old here.
Love the spring-time blossoms and flowers here in Utah.
Stacks of pancakes for breakfast made by dad = happy girls.
Last day as a six year old.
March 25th London turned seven. She is such a delight!
On her special day she wanted to eat at Chuck a Rama.
And see the new Cinderella movie.
Brooklyn's teacher sent me these pictures of her at school. She loved how Brooklyn was crossing her legs, and wanted to share with us.
This little lady enjoys getting her picture taken.
This happened when I dropped the heavy blender picture on our glass stove top.
My parents came up the end of March. We celebrated both their birthdays and London's with a chocolate cake from Costco.
0 comments:
Post a Comment