Tuesday, July 15, 2014

May 2014

 May started out with some wall art courtesy of Madi.
 We joined Brooklyn for her end of year field trip fishing at Highland Glen Park.  We were a little late (story of my life) and Brooklyn didn't want to fish again when we got there.  And she did not want to take a picture with her sisters either.  Oh well, we had fun fishing then having a picnic with Brooklyn and her class.

 Grandma and Grandpa Baker returned home from their mission in Romania on May 9th.  Before going to the airport, us girls went and hung this sign we made for them in their home.
 Waiting with cousins Annabelle and Julia.
 They made it!  Hooray!!  They now have 40 grandchildren.  This looks like about half of them with Grandma and Grandpa.
 The whole welcoming party.

 A couple weeks later the grandkids sang in church for Grandma and Grandpa's homecoming.  We are so happy to have them home!
 London's first field day as she finished up a successful year of kindergarten.
 Madi and I helped out in London's class every other week.  She loved going to London's school.  She also enjoyed London's field day.

 Picnic lunch at the end of field day with good friends Kirsten and Zannah.
 Pretending to be asleep in the car.
 Our favorite babysitters and next door neighbors, Kathryn and Jenna, were troopers and came over at 6:00am a few Saturdays while Steve and I ran down the AF Canyon in preparation for our half marathon in June.  This is how we found everyone when we came home.  Our girls just love them, and vise versa.  We all had a pancake breakfast after this. 
 I had to post these pictures of my 9 mile run down the canyon.  My GPS obviously got a little off.  :)

 I don't take selfies, but I guess this day I did.  And I guess I'm posting it.  Why not?
And I'll finish with these blocks I found at Rod Works, took a picture of, then sent to Steve.  Pretty much sums up our marriage.  ;)

0 comments: