Brooklyn turned 8 years old January 29th. I got these pictures of her before she headed out to school on her birthday. Eight years old...wow! This was a hard birthday for me. It was an emotional one for Steve and I. Brooklyn doesn't need to be baptized because of her special needs. Plenty of special needs people still do get baptized, but Brooklyn wouldn't have been able to handle it. She is a celestial being already. I can't wait to know her after the resurection.
Brooklyn is smiling in these pictures because Maddie is off to the side with me. Brooklyn loves Madison. Loves her! Brooklyn is doing so well these days. She is happy and healthy. She loves school and church and home. She loves all her family members. We are a very lucky family to have her. She teaches us so much and brings a wonderful spirit to our home.
Some other things that happened in January... Me and my Beehive Advisors hosted our Young Women's New Beginnings. Here it is all set up.
Maddie was a sickie on the couch one day, but still smiled for a picture.
Brooklyn came with me to get Mads up from her nap and the two of them kept hugging each other.
Wearing an apron to help mom in the kitchen.
My boyfriend and I got a night away while my mom stayed with the ladies. Hooray!
0 comments:
Post a Comment