Mads sporting her usual bed-head first thing in the morning.
These two had a silly bath with goggles.
Brooklyn brought in her pet chicken to school for pet week. We didn't get a great picture of her with the chicken, but Steve is in the background letting the other students pet her.
We spent some time with cousins while their dad's were out at Grandma and Grandpa Baker's doing a spring yard clean-up.
Brooklyn rocked out in her First Grade Rockin' Roll Concert.
Madison loves cleaning out her ears after bath time.
We visited Temple Square. Love this picture of London with her crazy sisters in the background.
SteAmy
Our oldest nephew, Josh, returned from his mission in Croatia.
Madison turned 20 months, and enjoyed her first sucker. She also started singing "Happy Birthday" this month. We were on our way home from Costco one night, and I could faintly hear her singing. As I listened closer I could hear her singing very clearly all the words to "Happy Birthday." She was singing to the baby doll she was holding. Cutest thing ever!
0 comments:
Post a Comment