Saturday, October 13, 2012

September Pictures

 Thank goodness for cell phones, because I always have a camera with me to capture fun moments with our family.  At the beginning of September we took a drive up American Fork Canyon when the leaves were changing to fall colors.  I just can't get over the beauty of fall.  I think it's becoming my favorite season.

 Brooklyn participated in the "Hawk Walk" which is her school's only fundraiser for the year.  She walked five laps around the huge field and collected her generous donations (we were her only sponsors).  She also went on her first class field trip of the year to the planetarium at BYU.  I was able to go with her to both of these fun functions and we had a good time.  Brooklyn is enjoying school.  Hooray!
 We took a little afternoon trip to Park City and did some shopping at the Outlets, one of our favorite things to do.  London found this cute witch hat and needed me to take her picture.
Another picture London needed taken as she poses in a "fall" outfit while we were getting all our fall/winter
clothes out.  Changing out clothes is always such a process, but luckily London doesn't mind being my model.
 This is how Madison wakes up every morning.  Happy and with her hair hanging over her eyes.
 I made this darling wreath with the help of my new crafty and fabulous friend Stephanie.  Love this!
 Our friends the Conners came to stay with us at the end of September for a few days.  Anna and I taught school together for our very first years.  We became instant friends and have kept in touch well over the years.  They live up in Washington and came our way for another friends wedding.  They have five beautiful girls, so our house was bustling with little girls and barbies galore.  Poor Steve and Ben.  We had so much fun visiting with them and staying up too late playing games and eating treats.  These pictures are from an outing we took to BYU for some bowling.  London loved all these girls and was sad to see them go.
It was a fun and busy September.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Fun pics! Changing out kid wardrobes seriously takes forever, doesn't it? I'm always changing someone's size or season... :)