Happy Happy Bee Day to our sweet London girl! Ever since she was a bumble bee for Halloween a couple of years ago, I wanted to throw her a bumble bee birthday party. This year it happened and it turned out so cute, if I do say so myself. London invited her preschool pals over for a fun little birthday party. It was a nice day outside, so we took advantage and had the party mostly outside.
First we colored some bumble bee pictures as her friends arrived. Yes, I asked all her friends to wear bumble bee colors. And it made for super cute pictures.
Grandma Baker came over in her yellow and black too and was the biggest help! Thank you so much!! Here she is with Miss Maddie all ready for the party.
Daddy was our photographer mostly, but here I got a shot of him with the girls. Brooklyn was excited for the party and enjoyed herself.
Here is the spread...
I saw this idea online. The middle is supposed to be a beehive.
Everything was yellow and black. We had honeycombs and coco puffs above, and chocolate and honey teddy graham bears below. I found the little bee pails at Target. They made the perfect party favor tote.
We played musical beehives. The kids buzzed around to the music, then stopped on a beehive when the music stopped.
We also played pin the stinger on the bee. None of the kids wanted to be blind folded so this game didn't last very long. Big thanks to my cute neighbor, Jacie, for sharing her artistic talents and making this cute bee and all the beehives.
I love this little girl!
Benson and Grandin with their chocolate milk mustaches enjoying the yummy treats.
And then it was present time. Thanks to her friends for all the fun gifts!
They played a little bee - bee - goose. This was the highlight of the party according to London. Below is a silly face shot at the end of the party.
Sunday, March 25 was London's actual birthday. We took the beehive out to grandma and grandpa's and celebrated again this time with some of her cousins.
Brothers and cousins. Little Eilley and Madison are about 2 months apart.
Happy Bee Day little London Bee. We sure love you!!
London's favorites at age four...
color: purple
dinner: biscuits and gravy
snack: fruit snacks
treat: chocolate
toy: Barbies
store: Hobby Lobby
What she wants to be when she grows up: a mom
2 months ago
4 comments:
How adorable! All those little bees buzzing around is just so cute. I'm sure London loved it and felt like a very loved birthday girl.
You did a great job! It looks like everyone had a good time! :)
The party turned out so cute!! I love it!! Definitely have my inspiration for next year. :)
I love me a good theme. I'm gonna have to say that your party themes have been so memorable! I just love them ie, the cupcake theme, the ladybug theme, and now this! You are an awesome momma!
Post a Comment