Our Halloween started out with the traditional Baker Family Halloween Party. We enjoyed soups and bread, the jello slurping contest, spook alley, and mostly being with our wonderful family. 
Steve the caveman and our kitty Madison.
Me, Mads, Eilley, and Rachel. Eilley and Madison are just over two months apart. They will be sweet cousins and friends.
We made Halloween houses with the beehives and deacons for mutual at our house. Our girls loved getting in on the action...

We made our traditional pumpkin pancakes but for dinner this year. It's been hard getting dinner on each night with three kids. So pancakes it was!
My sweet little beehives were in charge of the cupcake walk at our ward Halloween Carnival. Emily, Ashleigh, Brooke, and Tara. These girls are awesome!
London enjoyed the cupcake walk a few times!!
And then there were the pumpkins...

Thanks to my mom, I got obsessed with making these little pumpkins. I love them! 
My cute little pumpkins. I love these little ladies!
2 comments:
Love the costumes! Did you know I grew up with your sister in law Rachel? true:) Good to see you the other night!
Where did you get that frame??? I need it! I want it! And I love those pumpkins. You'll have to show me how to make them.
Post a Comment