Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Yard

Since we live in a townhome we don't have a yard really to call our own, but we do have a nice area for flowerbeds. We have really enjoyed our beautiful plants and flowers this spring and summer. I missed taking pictures of the daffodils and tulips in spring, as well as the beautiful lilies in the early summer. This is what our yard looks like now. We have really enjoyed spending time out there.

This is my Mother's Day flower from Steve and the girls.
I love this lavender plant. It smells divine!



My tomatoes are still coming along. Looks like I need to water!

2 comments:

bigOglasgows said...

Grandma Foy would be proud! I love all your flowers. :-)

The Foys said...

So fun! I love all the flowers and the tomato plant. Makes me wish I would have planted some tomatoes and just kept them right outside my apartment! Next year!